- 1 oz. Vanilla rum
- 1 oz. Makers Mark Whisky
- 3/4 oz. Baileys Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 tbs. Whipped Cream
Caramel syrup rim lightly sprinkled with rimming salt, a spoonful of floating whipped cream, 1 caramel squares candy (unwrapped.)
In a mixing glass place your Vanilla Rum, Makers Mark, Baileys Caramel Irish Cream Liqueur and whipped cream.
Fill shaker with ice and shake with energy for 5 fast seconds. Now strain into a chilled and caramel/salted rimmed martini glass. Last but certainly not least add your dollop of whipped cream and caramel squares candy on a cocktail skewer. Dessert in a glass!
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle. Voila! For those who prefer to DRINK their dessert… my kind of people!
Listen to Jacopo make this cocktail on the Zane Lamprey Show.
Other Recipe's You Will Love!
THE NAUGHTY LIST
THE TENDER SAMOAN
Get Latest Updates!
|Join Our Mailing List|
- BAR THERAPHY WITH JACOPO FALLENI – Tipsy Bunny -
- BAR THERAPY WITH JACOPO FALLENI – Pear Bellini –
- BAR THERAPY WITH JACOPO FALLENI – Emerald Isle –
- BAR THERAPY WITH JACOPO FALLENI – The Champagne Room -
- BAR THERAPHY WITH JACOPO FALLENI – The Touchdown -